With a simple but powerful mission of making cloud management productive, our closely-knit team works with passion and integrity. Currently, a small team with a big mission, most of us trying our best to help each other achieve the common goals. For us, seeing our product’s rapid growth is the most exciting thing.
We are an equal opportunity employer that actively values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- You have at least 3 years of software development experience.
- You have experience with creating robust APIs.
- You have excellent knowledge of testing principles.
- You have passion for writing clean, readable, well-commented code.
- You can understand the requirements intuitively.
- You will write, test, and review application code.
- You will document the application you build.
- You will actively help your peers to grow their skills.
- You will think laterally to enhance the system.
- You will prioritize considering other team’s priorities.
- AWS certification.
- Experience with cloud architecture design.