With a simple but powerful mission of making cloud management productive, our closely-knit team works with passion and integrity. Currently, a small team with a big mission, most of us trying our best to help each other achieve the common goals. For us, it’s most exciting time as we see the product growing very fast.
We are an equal opportunity employer that actively values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- You have developed the empathy; a quality that is required for effective sales.
- You love engaging with people of varying levels (Engineers to C-levels).
- You are proficient in using modern sales CRM.
- You know nuts and bolts of professional social networking.
- You have at-least 5 years of sales experience in tech.
- You have passion for gaining trust of prospects by providing insights and knowledge about the product.
- You are exceptionally hungry for growth and don’t settle for less once you decide the target.
- You have developed the ability to convert rejections into opportunities.
- You are a proven sales hunter and closer.
- You will initiate sales opportunities by engaging with appropriate prospects.
- You will eagerly understand prospect’s business, process and technical challenges.
- You will work closely with engineering team and marketing team to develop right product perspective.
- You will prioritize the leads strategically and act thoughtfully to convert them.
- You will develop, implement and refine industry-specific reusable sales models.
- You will understand prospect’s objectives and creatively overcome the obstacles.
- You will develop long-term win-win relationship with customers.
- You will be responsible for navigating through an enterprise organization to leverage the opportunities.
- You will develop the leads from trade-shows, conferences and regional events.
- You will create and persistently execute the business plans.